Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Disney Tag


Hello! You may or may not know me but I'm Gina and I'm a total Disney addict! 
I have another blog which you can look at here, it's got ALOT on it about all my favourite things!
Anyway, I decided to make a new blog all about my love for Disney as my life revoles around it. 

Anyhow, I've decided to start my blog with a Disney Tag so you can get to know me if you don't already. Before I start I will just tell you about myself and my Disney passion :)

I'm Gina and I'm 17 from the UK. I live and breathe Disney everyday. I collect loads from snowglobes to pins to plushies to dolls. I've loved Disney since I was little as my Dad is a massive fan too but my collecting started after I saw Frozen. I will do a post hopefully in the future to explain how much Frozen means to me as it means ALOT. I've been blogging on my other blog for about 3 years now but I've decided that Disney needed a seperate place to be expressed so here we are! 

You can also find me on instagram at: nevergrowup_x


1. What Scene of any Disney film do you wish you could be in?
Flying with Peter Pan over London would be a dream.

2. When was the first time you visited a Disney park?
 I've only ever visited Disneyland Paris and my first time was in 2013 for the extended 20th Anniversary. It was totally magical, so magical in fact that I've been back twice since! 

3. If you could choose any Disney character to be your best friend, who would you choose?
This is hard but it would be between Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Rapunzel or Elsa! 

4. Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?
My absolute favourite is Rapunzel but I also love Elsa & Belle.

5.  Name a scene/moment from a Disney film that never fails to make you cry?
The end of Peter Pan 2 when he meets Wendy again and leaves make me cry everytime!

6. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
I think The Lion King was the first one I remembered, I probably had seen others before that but I remember The Lion King and having to rewind the VHS on Hakuna Matata! 

7. What is your favourite Disney film?
Peter Pan, hands down! But I also love Tangled, Beauty & the Beast, Frozen and The Lion King.

8.  Who is your favourite Disney villain?
I was a strange kid and still am as I love the villains, sometime more than the hero! Villains just seem more exciting and my favourite has to be Scar followed by Hades, Captain Hook & Dr Faciller.

9. What is your least favourite Disney film?
This is where I lose all my followers..please don't judge me!! I don't hate it but off the top of my head it's probably Alice in Wonderland as it always just gives me a headache since it's SO CRAZY! I love the characters though!!

10. What's your favourite Disney song?
This is probably totally clique but it's genuinely Let it Go. It holds such great power and I love it! 

Hope you enjoyed my first post! Let me know what you'd like me to post about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment